Sunday, September 03, 2006

PLCMC Learning 2.0

The Public Library service of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County in North Carolina, USA have started a Learning 2.0 self-directed learning program to inspire their staff to learn more about emerging technologies on the web which can loosely be termed Web 2.0.
Helene Blowers, Director of Public Services Technology, encourages other libraries and librarians to follow along too, which is what I intend to do.
I am also writing about this in my latest Internet Column for eLucidate.

1 Comments:

Blogger HeleneB said...

Hi Susan, your blog stubbled into my RSS feeds. Glad to see you're following along. I'd love to add your blog to the list of worldwode participants. Just send me an email if it's OK hblowers(at)plcmc.org

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home